Sunday, November 8, 2009

Ladies and gentlemen...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s7mPppJYUwI
Lately and too often yes often with a T.. as in tea...
I've been listening to Spektor...
This is one of my favorite songs...

  Pavlov's Daughter

".
 .
 .
whadya think I was an amateur
playin' with my temperature...
 .
 .
 .
My name is Lucille and I know how you feel
I live downstairs
I hear you taking out your garbage
I hear you loving your girlfriend
I hear you loving yourself too
I hear you turning your thoughts off
I hear you turning your thoughts off
It get's quiet...

As quiet as an ambulance checking out the neighborhood,
waiting for the blade to slip and that final blow,
but nothing happens, it's a cruel joke
as ironic as a ticker tape parade over the rain forest,
as ironic as a ticker tape parade over my head,
as ironic as a ticker tape parade over my head
going down stream...
to where...it isn't... even... real...rain... at...all... "

No comments:

Post a Comment